Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Is there a template available on RocketTheme that includes a Rocket Launche

• Is there a template available on RocketTheme that includes a Rocket Launche

Posted 6 months 3 days ago
    • I am reaching out to inquire about the availability of templates on RocketTheme. Specifically, I am interested in finding out if there is a template that comes with a Rocket Launcher designed explicitly for Joomla 5.0.

Your guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated. If there is such a template, could you please provide details about its features, pricing, and any other relevant information? If not, could you recommend any alternatives or upcoming releases that might suit my needs?

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I value the quality and diversity of templates that RocketTheme offers, and I am hopeful to find the perfect match for my requirements.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Is there a template available on RocketTheme that includes a Rocket Launche

Posted 6 months 3 days ago
    • No, and there likely won't be one for some time as Joomla has a 2-3 click upgrade process you can use after installing any of our current RocketLaunchers.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds