Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RocketTheme Christmas Sale

• Justin
    • Elite Rocketeer

RocketTheme Christmas Sale

Posted 4 months 1 week ago
    • I see RocketTheme have a Christmas sale offering 50% off themes and 35% off clubs, having been a member of RocketTheme since the beginning I would usually jump straight on this however considering we have gone from a new template every month to zero new templates in over 12 months and the price has remained the same I beg to ask the question what are we paying for and how is this justified? Others are still producing new templates etc but RocketTheme seems to have fallen off the rails and dying a death. I really hope I'm wrong but just wondered what others think? Used to be a time when you would login and see several hundred other users online, now its scarce to see others on here. Is this the end of what was once the number one Joomla hangout?
    • The following users have thanked you: RacerFX

• Re: RocketTheme Christmas Sale

Posted 4 months 6 days ago
    • Waiting for answers to this situation...

Posted 4 months 6 days ago
    • Me too... I wonder why no one is answering to this specific question... I mean the website is stillup and Matt is answering a cry for help every now and then... but one knows says something about the future... could be easy to say "we´re curently in the process of restructuring, hiring people, trying to sell the company... whatever"
      Or just being honest and say "we´re going out of business"... at least being honest would nice.

• 0idea
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: RocketTheme Christmas Sale

Posted 4 months 5 days ago
    • The same here: I wrote them three weeks ago using the contact-us form and did not a get a replay up today. I love gantry and the rockettheme templates but it seems to be dead.

• adsoma
    • Rocketeer

Posted 4 months 3 days ago
    • 0idea wrote:
      The same here: I wrote them three weeks ago using the contact-us form and did not a get a replay up today. I love gantry and the rockettheme templates but it seems to be dead.

I did too, No answer.
      I was going to renew my subscription, but decided not to due to the lack of response from RT. very risky.

Posted 4 months 2 days ago
    • I really do hope that RT can put it together. There must not be clear direction behind the scenes -- because I can't imagine, to this moment, why there has not been any response about this. I do feel they've made some of the best templates, so I hope it carries on.

DAS

• 0idea
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Posted 4 months 13 hours ago
    • FYI: I just got an answer by rockettheme to my request I sent them using the contact form:
      "At this moment, most of our template upgrades are complete, with the remaining focus on updating our Grav templates. After completing these Grav updates, we will be moving forward with the design and release of new templates.

I understand the importance of having new and innovative designs for your Joomla projects, and I assure you that new templates are on the horizon. We are committed to keeping up with the evolving web design trends and providing our customers with fresh and contemporary template options.

Thank you for your enthusiasm for Gantry and your patience as we work on these updates. We're excited about what's coming next and look forward to continuing to support your work as a Joomla designer.

Best regards,
      Karol Orzeł
      RocketTheme Support"

• Justin
    • Elite Rocketeer

Posted 4 months 13 hours ago
    • They have been saying this for well over a year now and we are all being charged the same as when they produced monthly updates and regular template releases. Mr T sadly passed away and he was for a long time the only person to respond to any forum posts. Unfounfortunately RT need to stop making empty promises and either get on top of this or admit defeat. why not extend everyone's subscsubscription for 12 months as a token of goodwill after all we have had nothing new for over 12 months now despite all of our payments.

Posted 4 months 7 hours ago
    • Karel,
      if you read this:
      We appreciate your work aside of running your own company.
      Maybe you have a chance to reach Andy Miller (the CEO of RT) and convince him to hire or pay people for continuing RT!

Please update the existing Joomla templates to be ready and COMPATIBLE to J5 and gantry 5.5.x BEFORE you start with creating new templates.
      Any heolp in updating the existing would greatly be appreciated.
      Best regards
      Oliver

• RacerFX
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Posted 3 months 4 weeks ago
    • I'm here for one reason and you all are talking about it.

Rocket seems to be able to keep up to date sales banners. Hope this is just a after pandemic burp. I also use Inspire and it runs on Gantry which extends my worry.

Sorry to hear about Mr T. He always had great command of CSS.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds