Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Future Plans and Updates for Rockettheme Joomla Themes?

• djSoft
    • Rocketeer

Future Plans and Updates for Rockettheme Joomla Themes?

Posted 4 months 4 days ago
    • Hello Rockettheme Team,

First and foremost, I want to express my gratitude and admiration for the incredible work you have done over the years in developing outstanding themes for Joomla. Your contributions have significantly enhanced our web development projects and have been highly appreciated by our clients.

However, I am writing to inquire about the current status and future plans for Rockettheme's Joomla themes. It has been quite some time since we have seen any new developments or updates, and this has raised concerns within our team and among our clients.

As strong believers in Joomla, we have always relied on your exceptional themes to deliver high-quality websites. Unfortunately, due to the lack of recent updates and developments, we have started losing clients who are migrating to WordPress, which is perceived as a more actively supported platform.

We are eager to know if there are any upcoming plans or updates in the pipeline for Joomla themes. Your work has been instrumental in our success, and we are hopeful that Rockettheme will continue to support and innovate for the Joomla community.

Thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Antonio
      www.wfb.it
    • The following users have thanked you: Helmut Müller, Quenda, StrataCorps, mediterrania, RacerFX, Sophie LHERMITE OTTO-LOYAS, Alexandr

• Re: Future Plans and Updates for Rockettheme Joomla Themes?

Posted 3 months 3 weeks ago
    • Hey Antonio,

We have all been waiting for quite a long time to hear what the future holds for RT. It was already quite before Mark's (Mr. T) passing.

There has been some tweaking and updates in the background so most of us remain hopeful!
    • The following users have thanked you: djSoft

• adsoma
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: Future Plans and Updates for Rockettheme Joomla Themes?

Posted 3 months 2 weeks ago
    • djSoft wrote:
      Hello Rockettheme Team,

First and foremost, I want to express my gratitude and admiration for the incredible work you have done over the years in developing outstanding themes for Joomla. Your contributions have significantly enhanced our web development projects and have been highly appreciated by our clients.

However, I am writing to inquire about the current status and future plans for Rockettheme's Joomla themes. It has been quite some time since we have seen any new developments or updates, and this has raised concerns within our team and among our clients.

As strong believers in Joomla, we have always relied on your exceptional themes to deliver high-quality websites. Unfortunately, due to the lack of recent updates and developments, we have started losing clients who are migrating to WordPress, which is perceived as a more actively supported platform.

We are eager to know if there are any upcoming plans or updates in the pipeline for Joomla themes. Your work has been instrumental in our success, and we are hopeful that Rockettheme will continue to support and innovate for the Joomla community.

Thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Antonio
      www.wfb.it
      Unfortunately, many of us believe that this is the end of the rocketteme. The saddest thing is that they have ignored their customers' questions and doubts. That seems rude to me and at the same time a clear message.

In my case, I began to migrate to other platforms “wiping away my tears,” but I am finding new "faces" and welcoming smiles in other places.

I understand that in some situations a company has to close, but Rockettheme has decided to choose the least appropriate path.
    • Last Edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by adsoma.

Posted 3 months 2 weeks ago
    • i have just logged in to renew my membership and update my themes to the latest Joomla. Unfortunately I am not seeing any new developments. I see no plans for Jooomla 5, almost no rocketlaunchers for Joomla 4.

Does this mean I need to rebuild my websites with other templates? It would be a lot less work for me if I can update my Rockettheme sites, but it appears that is not a plan.

• I didn't notice this was Hell till an elephant sat on my Volkswagen
    • Ulrike
    • Hero Rocketeer

Posted 3 months 1 week ago
    • I would be interested in that too!

The last RT template for Joomla - Studius - came out 2 years ago!

I think RT should tell its loyal customers the truth.

Is RT dead?

Kind regards
      U.
    • The following users have thanked you: Guenther Heck, djSoft

Posted 3 months 6 days ago
    • I would also want to know the status of Rockettheme.

Otherwise, If Rockettheme is dead what are some alternetives that have custom CCS like Rockettheme?

Just message me please and not post it here.

• Thank you,

VLEE

Posted 3 months 5 days ago
    • Why not post it here??
      This a developers community, isn't? we are here to help each other and to share solutions and others sources since RT has no show up for a long time, what's the point in been here if every one of us will be selfish with each other, I would say, share as mush as you can to help others.
      My 2 cents.

Posted 3 months 3 days ago
    • sirvonfloyd wrote:
      Why not post it here??
      This a developers community, isn't? we are here to help each other and to share solutions and others sources since RT has no show up for a long time, what's the point in been here if every one of us will be selfish with each other, I would say, share as mush as you can to help others.
      My 2 cents.

I am just respecting the fact that the developers of Rockettheme may not want see links and other resources to other Theme providers in these forums. So I would like to know other resources to other Theme providers that have Joomala themes like Rockettheme that has ability to do custom CCS coding.

• Thank you,

VLEE
    • Ulrike
    • Hero Rocketeer

Posted 3 months 3 days ago

Posted 2 months 3 weeks ago
    • Don't ask if rockettheme is dead.

Take it as a fact.

There is no response to us developers. Since a very long time.

There are people in the background taking as much money as possible. See spring sale. There must be a person administrate this. And take money from people for delivering old crab. No more joomla updates. No new or updated templates. Nothing.

I follow this situatian some month, nothing happens from developers. Sorry, there are no more developers.

But it is like printing money. Receive money, deliver old stuff without future.

As long as there is at least one customer paying for nothing this site will be online.

All of us should be quit. All of us should publish that rockettheme ist dead. All of us veterans should take care for upcoming developers not to invest in rockettheme.

I'm member since 2006/2007. Till 2024.

Bob
    • The following users have thanked you: mediterrania, djSoft

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds