Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

FAO: Damo - re: Google news.

• FAO: Damo - re: Google news.

Posted 17 years 7 months ago
    • Hiya mate,

First thing is UP THE VILLA!! think we are going to do really well now that things are sorted.

Now about Aston Villa blog, I see it comes up in Google news alot, have you done something special for that to happen?

I am trying to get my news to come up there but having no luck.

PS: I think the Villa blog is great and just read on your personal site you are thinking of selling/closing it? I cant understand how people would not supprt it and be threating.

Good luck with whatever you decide.
    • Unlucky for Some - Online Bingo
    • damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: FAO: Damo - re: Google news.

Posted 17 years 7 months ago
    • Hi Robert

Google is a strange horse. I approached them about a year ago and they said no, I approached them again after I split the categories up and they said yes. From what I gather they individually review every submission so if you submit a specific category make sure it is just news and not rumour, gossip or opinion. If they say no, leave it 3 months and try again ... I think they get slightly annoyed if you go back to soon.

I had an offer in for the site a while ago and although it wasn't what I wanted to do it was very tempting and basically covered all my costs and gave a return, probably not equal to my time but I never did it wanting a return, but I've not said yes yet; I might wait to see how far it goes or I might start a forum.

Anyway, the football is good, a new manager and new owner. Bright times ahead for the claret and blue army.

Cheers
      Damo
    • www.c3p0.se - sweden

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds