Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

• Re: Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

Posted 17 years 6 months ago
    • Foubu wrote:
      Bernhard Hiegl wrote:
      I must say that I completely disagree with some of the last comments. This new template surely fills a gap when looking for versatility without to much graphics. None of the former templates did what this does. It extends the portfolio of the club by serving both enterprise as well as educational audiences far better than most of the previous ones. If you look at the previous templates you must admit that they are often to playful for businesslike sites. In my view Andy did not only create a great template but also made a clever move by adding it.
      Congratulations Andy!

I never know it was a crime to have a opinion!?

And i dont agree with you on the business look a like. I'm searching for a business template but never found that @t Rockettheme. I hope Mr Miller will focus more on business templates.

It's not a crime to have an opinion, but there again it's not a crime to disagree with said opinion either.

For what it's worth, I think the new template definitely fills a 'space'. I've actually registered again on the strength of this template, so it must be doing something right. A good 'news' template, which is minimal with images and quick as a result. Indeed, if you use to module placement to their full capacity then you can get a good ezine type front page, which is what I plan to do with it.

You're not going to get sites which look 'different' every month, not everyone is looking for sites like that. Some people are looking for a simple, uncomplicated site but with the features to expand it as they wish, which I think PixelPerfect does very well.

Just my opinion anyway :)

• @Foubu: Sorry, didn´t intend to offend you in any way.

Off course it is impossible to serve everybodys preferences when offering templates in a club. Individuality here relies completely on the modifications you apply. My defense was mainly concerned with your opinion "to cheap for rocketthemes", which I personally find unjustified.
    • Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

• What I find great about this new template is that it has a strong chassis, a powerful engine and modular pieces. Maybe, with so few images, it looks not sophisticated enough.

But like old Volkswagen Beetle, it can be customized and look the way we want. Why not put a grunge background, have rotating images in header or change fonts and colors ?

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • Yves

• Well I just look at it this way...at least I don't feel compelled to change the whole look of my site once again this month. It has been getting a bit ridiculous! I see a cool new template each month and I want to change it to the new one. This template will suit some peoples needs perfectly, different strokes for different folks.
    • www.jasonpainter.com
    • Foubu
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Bernhard Hiegl wrote:
      @Foubu: Sorry, didn´t intend to offend you in any way.

Off course it is impossible to serve everybodys preferences when offering templates in a club. Individuality here relies completely on the modifications you apply. My defense was mainly concerned with your opinion "to cheap for rocketthemes", which I personally find unjustified.

Different strokes for different folks. :)

No excuus needed my dear friend. I'm just keepin it real. Just wanted to speak my mind and not go with the regular streaming like others.
    • Foubu
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Bill Gillon wrote:
      Foubu wrote:
      Bernhard Hiegl wrote:
      I must say that I completely disagree with some of the last comments. This new template surely fills a gap when looking for versatility without to much graphics. None of the former templates did what this does. It extends the portfolio of the club by serving both enterprise as well as educational audiences far better than most of the previous ones. If you look at the previous templates you must admit that they are often to playful for businesslike sites. In my view Andy did not only create a great template but also made a clever move by adding it.
      Congratulations Andy!

And i dont agree with you on the business look a like. I'm searching for a business template but never found that @t Rockettheme. I hope Mr Miller will focus more on business templates.

It's not a crime to have an opinion, but there again it's not a crime to disagree with said opinion either.

For what it's worth, I think the new template definitely fills a 'space'. I've actually registered again on the strength of this template, so it must be doing something right. A good 'news' template, which is minimal with images and quick as a result. Indeed, if you use to module placement to their full capacity then you can get a good ezine type front page, which is what I plan to do with it.

You're not going to get sites which look 'different' every month, not everyone is looking for sites like that. Some people are looking for a simple, uncomplicated site but with the features to expand it as they wish, which I think PixelPerfect does very well.

And this is just the streaming i'm talking about :)

• Foubu wrote:
      Bill Gillon wrote:
      Foubu wrote:
      Bernhard Hiegl wrote:
      Congratulations Andy!

And this is just the streaming i'm talking about :)

I'll just keep my mouth shut in the future then :o
    • Foubu
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• ;D no no no, that will be boring.

Keep the RocketTheme love in the air :-*
    • Franck
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Andy, congrats for this new and powerful template ;D I think it's the better you made for business purpose.
      I agree with the previous post of Yves Gabiou. It's possible to customize pixelperfect with more images and colors to have something different. It's the same way with all templates!
      When I'll make a business site, I certainly will use pixelperfect with some changes to match my purpose.
      In the past two months, Andy provide us with 2 greats and moderns design templates. I'm happy to have something different in october with a lot of potencial too.

• I disagree
      It doesn't look like a bussiness template

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds