Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Remove Article Index Image

Remove Article Index Image

Posted 18 years 1 month ago
    • Hi

I have used the Bubblicious template on a showpiece project and it was an inspired choice except for one tiny, tiny thing.  How do I remove the "Article Index" box as in the attached picture.  In the context I require, it is slightly detracting from the included image and layout.

The article is a "static content" piece directly linked to the main menu "CyberPort Project" which you can also see on the image.  I have not come across this box in any of the other templates I have used so I don't know where to begin looking to disable or remove it.

Any advice and guidance appreciated.
    • Last Edit: 18 years 3 weeks ago by .
    • Zorro
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: Remove Article Index Image

• You can switch off this behaviour in the Global Configuration section of Joomla's administration. Find the tab "Content" and the item "Table of Contents on multi-page items", set this to "Hide" and you're set.

Kind regards,
      Zorro

Re: Remove Article Index Image

• Hi Zorro

thanks for that it worked a treat. Since posting I have discovered that I actually added it without knowing. I had put in my first ever "page break" - never used one in Joomla before and wasn't about to again until your post so thanks again.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds