Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Rocket Launcher install can't login error

• Rocket Launcher install can't login error

Posted 14 years 2 months ago
    • Warning: require_once(/home/destinyr/public_html/administrator/includes/defines.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/destinyr/public_html/administrator/index.php on line 21

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/destinyr/public_html/administrator/includes/defines.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/destinyr/public_html/administrator/index.php on line 21

I have installed the rocketlauncher files via ftp to the public_html file of the site I am building. I cannot login after the install is complete. I went through all of the steps and removed the installation folder. I can view the site but I can't login and edit it by going to mysite.com/administrator. Help!
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Rocket Launcher install can't login error

• Try reinstalling, there seems to be missing files...

Can you try uploading the zip and extracting it directly on your server?
    • Please reply with a direct link to the issue & create a new thread for each new issue.

A template is only as good as the content that goes into it ;) - DanG
  • Re: Rocket Launcher install can't login error

• Do I install the zipped file into the public_html folder?
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Yes :)
    • Please reply with a direct link to the issue & create a new thread for each new issue.

A template is only as good as the content that goes into it ;) - DanG
  • Re: Rocket Launcher install can't login error

• This worked. Thank you so much!
    • olimp

Posted 14 years 2 weeks ago
    • hello, i have the same problem in log in page but diffrent errors:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /chroot/home/negutoiu/www.radiografia.ro/Joomla_RT_Iridium_j15/configuration.php:2) in /chroot/home/negutoiu/www.radiografia.ro/Joomla_RT_Iridium_j15/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 423

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /chroot/home/negutoiu/www.radiografia.ro/Joomla_RT_Iridium_j15/configuration.php:2) in /chroot/home/negutoiu/www.radiografia.ro/Joomla_RT_Iridium_j15/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 423

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /chroot/home/negutoiu/www.radiografia.ro/Joomla_RT_Iridium_j15/configuration.php:2) in /chroot/home/negutoiu/www.radiografia.ro/Joomla_RT_Iridium_j15/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 426

PLS Help!
    • JEM
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Posted 14 years 2 weeks ago

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds