Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Does Safari Suck?

Does Safari Suck?

Posted 18 years 1 month ago
    • It does when editing these templates. I've been fighting invisible walls and they have just come down with Firefox. Anyone else have any issues? Time wo switch.
    • Last Edit: 18 years 1 month ago by .
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Does Safari Suck?

• I like safari alot actually. and usually have no problems at all with it. It's not as convenient to use when debugging templates because there are just not the extensions for it that firefox has.

• I use Safari exclusively, and that was the source of various problems, for on two different computers, it has a number of annoying problems that FireFox does not have. The most important one is that none of my content was updating, and I was becoming quite frustrated, until I switched to Firefox. In the Editor, it was impossible to select all of the copy, and it would never save anything that i typed. A number of text widths also ran over their border.
      This alone made me wonder how Joomla, your excellent templates not withstanding, was going to work.

What I miss is the built in spell checker, but the joomla site has one built in that impressed me.

onno
    • damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

• the google toolbar with firefox has a spell checker - very handy
    • www.c3p0.se - sweden

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds