Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

2 sites NZ Charter Boat - Firenzie / NZ Community - Replicant

• marisa

2 sites NZ Charter Boat - Firenzie / NZ Community - Replicant

Posted 16 years 7 months ago
    • Fish Santana Charter Whangaroa New Zealand http://www.fishsantana.co.nz Firenzie
      AJAX Header Rotator
      Monoslideshow
      ChronoContact

Whangaroa Harbour Online information Centre http://www.whangaroa.com Replicant
      Sobi2 and Sobi2 clone
      Monoslideshow
      Extended Menu (removed RokMooMenu due to conflict with Sobi gallery plugin)
      GreyboxJP

I look forward to your feedback on both sites
      cheers marisa
    • If you cant change a situation then try change the way you look at it
  • Re: 2 sites NZ Charter Boat - Firenzie / NZ Community - Replicant

• While there will be a couple selections below - I really like this site. I've done a half dozen charter sites in Joomla (before I got RT) and I know the industry in the US. What you have done here will positively influence what I do in the future with guide sites.

Here are a few of my thoughts:

1 - I'd give the Captain his own link on the main Navbar as that is often as much draw as the boat - and you have the room
      You also should add more pictures of the captain and mate as prospective clients seeing a "team" might feel a little more comfortable oppening the wallet. I'd say do a slideshow below the text (maybe make default text one size larger??)

2 - The Boat;

Interior - Get up some pictures of the salon area, this may sell some "other halves" into going with Hubbys on the trip. More pics - Use a slide show under. Show the boats "State of the art electronics"

Exterior - same as above - show the big cockpit area, show the fighting chair with someone doubled over on a Giant ;) - You have great photos - use them all over ;) - they can be in more than one spot.

3 Add some pics to the "options" Page - you want people to drool

4 Technical - get all measurements into standard or metric ??

5 Lighten up the Fish Santana in the logo - it is a bit washed out with dark on a dark background

You did a very nice site - I really like it - and you have great graphics to work with to further use them ;)
    • Last Edit: 16 years 7 months ago by Linesiders.
    • Thread Killer - able to stifle discussion in a single reply
    • marisa

Re: 2 sites NZ Charter Boat - Firenzie / NZ Community - Replicant

• Hi Linesiders

Excellent feedback !!! and brilliant suggestions too, of which I intend to follow up on.
      Your concept about adding a link for the captain on the navbar is a very positive direction for the site
      Your suggestion 1/2/3/4/5 are all positive improvements :) and I will over the next day or so be making those changes, some might take a little longer as I will need to get more images from my client
      I have for now increased the font size by one

Many thanks ;)
      marisa
    • If you cant change a situation then try change the way you look at it
  • Re: 2 sites NZ Charter Boat - Firenzie / NZ Community - Replicant

• I like this charter site - I just started with a boat rental/charter company account, and would liek to work them towards more pictures and content...

Tahnks for the suggestions, Linesiders!
    • --
      Heather M. Claus
      www.nookienotes.com/index.php <--- in development
    • Max Miecchi
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • MediaWorks

Re: 2 sites NZ Charter Boat - Firenzie / NZ Community - Replicant

Posted 16 years 5 months ago

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds