Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

new website www.kite-les.nl - based on template cerulean Rockettheme

• new website www.kite-les.nl - based on template cerulean Rockettheme

Posted 10 years 2 months ago
    • hi there!

Here is my new kite surf site based on the template Cerulean; http://kite-les.nl/
      I'm curious what you think of it! First I will pay now attention to SEO and then later expand the website a little bit further depending on the results. Tips are always welcome!

Website URL http://kite-les.nl/

Additional Extensions rs forms pro, unites responsive tile gallery, x-map, plugin_googlemap3

Custom Development: none

Other Features: none

Any specific areas of my site that I'd like feedback on, if any: homepage.

Greetings!
    • Rae French
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • IT Consultant

Re: new website www.kite-les.nl - based on template cerulean Rockettheme

Posted 10 years 2 weeks ago
    • The site looks good, but I would just like to make two suggestions:

1. You stayed too close to the original template design. Try adding your own background, maybe some clouds or sky image that ties into the site's theme. Keep it low key so as to not conflict with your site content and images.

2. The site logo and cartoony-thing on the front page don't match your site at all. It sends a mixed signal to your site visitors about what the site is about. Create a logo that is either the company logo (used on t-shirts, stationary, etc.) or the name in a font that better matches the company's style. If you need ideas on how to start creating a logo, search Google for "kite surfing silhouette". Since there is such a prominent image on the front page, I'd definitely use a logo that has a silhouette instead of any colored image.

I hope these suggestions help. Keep up the good work.
    • The following users have thanked you: raymondh

• Best wishes,
      Rae
  • Re: new website www.kite-les.nl - based on template cerulean Rockettheme

Posted 10 years 2 weeks ago
    • Many thanks for the useful feedback, I'm going to get to work! ;-)

greetings Raymond

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds