Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Sparkk Online TV Network - Anacron

• Sparkk Online TV Network - Anacron

Posted 9 years 11 months ago
    • Website URL: sparkktv.com

Additional Extensions (Components, Modules, Plug ins): Zoo, JW Player Advanced, JEvents, EasySocial, EasyBlog, EasyDiscuss, JCHOptimize

Custom Development: Customized Zoo to work with JW Player Advanced to use as our Full Episodes Media Players.

Would like feedback on the site in general, what everyone thinks. We are an all-original on-demand online TV Network that has been running since 2005 (VBCtv from 2005-2014).
    • Vytautas
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: Sparkk Online TV Network - Anacron

• Dont know,its missing some solig looks, images are poor quality on the display
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Sparkk Online TV Network - Anacron

• The content in the slider should be re-done because it's hard to read and the content doesn't really fit the template IMHO.

I cannot fast-forward in the player you are using and that's really annoying.

One more thing, your site is pretty slow as well - If this is going to be a high-traffic site i suggest that you get a better host...

If you fix these issues then the site could be really nice and useful.
    • Please reply with a direct link to the issue & create a new thread for each new issue.

A template is only as good as the content that goes into it ;) - DanG
  • Re: Sparkk Online TV Network - Anacron

• Can you recommend a good host on a low budget. We currently use Hostgator.
      Also is there a picture program that would make our pictures look better, we use Photoshop right now and then compress the pictures in loseless format.
      You should be able to forward through the player no problem. Our Youtube API allows flawless forward and reverse, the blip API allows forward and reverse once loaded.
      We our always open to criticism. I really wants Sparkk TV to be perfect. If you can also let me know what you mean by the content in the slider needs re-done. The slider is used to advertise upcoming stuff on our frontpage and in our show pages, nothing more than to show the banner of the show.

We switched from Hostgator to InMotion Hosting and had a terrible experience, they claim our site overloaded there servers & Hostgator support laughed at that, saying we use very minimal usage, only a few times have we gone above the 25% they allow of the cpu mostly when google robots are on the site.
  • Re: Sparkk Online TV Network - Anacron

Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    • Our site has been redesigned using the Osmosis template. Hope it's looking better. We also have put a CDN in place to help speed up the site.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds