Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Snowfire on school site

• Snowfire on school site

Posted 17 years 10 months ago
    • just switched our school site's template to snowfire. i'm a newbie to mambo/joomla and haven't been able to test it in various browsers yet, let me know if there's any problems. Photo gallery text became really small when i switched. i'm sure it's just a css font thing somewhere, but haven't had the time to search it out.

http://www.twincitychristian.com

Mark Gomez
      TCCS Webmaster
    • Stew Thompson
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • School Teacher

Re: Snowfire on school site

• Hi mark, the site looks really good. I am glad to see another school site here. I had the same problem with the text, I will look at how I fixed it and get back to you.
    • www.bentonhighschool.com/
  • Re: Snowfire on school site

• thanks, stewart. i was checking out your site the other day. man, that's a lot of content. we're slowly working our way up. your site gave me some good ideas, especially some of the alumni features. i'm working on getting all our ministry sites transferred to snowfire (tcceec.com, twincitybaptist.com, hope1000.com), but it's a lot of work for a math teacher to do in his spare time.
    • Stew Thompson
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • School Teacher

• Thanks, there is a lot of content, we add about 5/6 stories/articles each week so it does add up.

I don't remember what I changed to get the text to be larger but I do remember that it was in
      /themes/classic/theme.css
      in your gallery2 dir - you might just have to play with it - hope this helps - I attached my theme.css file if that will help
      let me know if you need any help

Stewart
    • Last Edit: 17 years 10 months ago by .
    • www.bentonhighschool.com/
  • Re: Snowfire on school site

• Thanks, Stewart. That file pointed me in the right direction and its all fixed now. It would have taken me forever to find that. The font setting is set to 65% by default, so it was a quick fix to change it closer to 100%.
    • Stew Thompson
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • School Teacher

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds