Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

EAeroponics.com - Osmosis and K2

• EAeroponics.com - Osmosis and K2

Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    • Here's the site: http://www.eaeroponics.com , you can read our story under the 'About Us' link. The genesis of how we got involved in aeroponics and organic gardening was out of love for my wife and trying to help her as she goes through life with chronic back pain which was the end result of a very bad car accident.

I'm going to use the site as a source for good information for beginners up to master gardeners and I plan to add a store to it to sell aeroponic systems as soon as I get my patent. The content will consist of how-to's, reviews of products, recipes using herbs and vegetables that can be grown very easily in the system, additionally I'm planning on creating a section for the medical cannibis community.

I've been a RocketTheme customer since the beginning on and off, I love the hard work and beauty put into the templates, can't thank you all enough for your dedication.

The site is almost finished, all I need to do is add an opt-in form to the homepage and then I can just continue to build content. Well, I gotta optimize a few images too, mobile folks would probably throat punch me, but I'll get it fixed :-)

All of the images I've taken myself with an iPhone 4s, I love taking pictures of my plants and sharing them with folks.

Osmosis is the template and I love it. For the background I used an optimized Bibb lettuce image with the opacity at about 80% (using Photoshop) and it just so happened that it went perfectly with the green that the RT crew used!

Here are the extensions that I use:
      • K2
      • K2 Canonical
      • JFBC
      • Joocial
      • J Sitemap Pro
      • WidgetKit

Addititionally, I had to add a custom.css file and do quite a bit of customizing but the end result is stellar.

Thanks again RocketTheme, you guys are simply the best!!

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds