Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

You are not authorized to access that page, please login...

www.sourire-ailleurs.info : IG customized

• Youyou
    • Elite Rocketeer

www.sourire-ailleurs.info : IG customized

Posted 17 years 11 months ago
    • Hi ;D
      My site www.sourire-ailleurs.info is far from being finished (I don't have so much time actually)
      However I think the design is finished and I just want to have your impressions.
      Any feedback are welcome
      Thanks ;)
    • Last Edit: 17 years 11 months ago by Youyou.
  • Re: www.sourire-ailleurs.info : IG customized

• I like the look of your site. Are you using Transmenu? or the suckerfish? I like it!
    • The question is not: How many people take you seriously? How much are you going to accomplish? Can you show some results? But: Are you in love with Jesus?

~ Henri J.M. Nouwen
    • Youyou
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: www.sourire-ailleurs.info : IG customized

• Hi
      Thanks for feedback
      In fact, I use Transmenu taken from aphelion and moofx taken from Technopia (for the right module).
      I have change suckerfish menu, the original menu of IGazette, because I didn't like his esthetic and moreover because it work strange when the links are a little more large than habits.
      And ... I like the effects of transmenu ... ;D
  • Re: www.sourire-ailleurs.info : IG customized

Posted 17 years 10 months ago
    • Did you replace the code for suckerfish with tranmenu? I tried and kind of blew things up. I also tried using the ja_transmenu module but couldn't get it to go in the topmenu spot. any help would be appreciated.

ken
    • The question is not: How many people take you seriously? How much are you going to accomplish? Can you show some results? But: Are you in love with Jesus?

~ Henri J.M. Nouwen
    • Youyou
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Hi ;)
      It is simple but long to explain correctly and I am in exams all this week
      I give you the big lines and if you didn't have succeded at the end of the week, I will help you much better

In the head of Index.php, delete the lines which call suckerfish (require ...) and add the lines which call the transmenu:
      <head>
      <?php if ( $my->id ) { initEditor();}
      mosShowHead();
      require($mosConfig_absolute_path."/templates/" . $mainframe->getTemplate() . "/templateConfig.inc.php");
      require($mosConfig_absolute_path."/templates/" . $mainframe->getTemplate() . "/md_transmenu.php");
      mosInitTransmenu("mainmenu");

?>
      [...]
      </head>
      <body class="page_bg <?php echo $template_width; ?> <?php echo $template_align; ?>" onload="init()">
      <a name="up" id="up"></a>

In template_css.css add lines
      div#topmenu {background: url(/../images/de_topmenu_bg.png) repeat-x;
      height: 29px;}

In the body instead of lines for show suckerfish menu
      <div id="topmenu"> <?php mosTransmenu(); ?> </div>

Put the jsfiles, images for transmenu and all the css files related to the transmenu and present in Aphelion in the right place in the folder of your template.
      Finally, don't forget to change "md_aphelion" to the name of the template you have choose in the files taken from aphelion (I remember md_aphelion appear only in the jsfile but ... find/remplace with bloc notes fot all the files)

If you have do that in your computer, before zip the template, modify the templateDetails.xml in adding the names of files you have add in the template.

In fact, I think I have say all you need ;D
      I hope this could help you

NB: You could also paste all the lines taken from all the transmenu related cssfiles in template_css.css but you must change some lines in some files ... It's not difficult also
    • Last Edit: 17 years 10 months ago by Youyou.
    • Youyou
    • Elite Rocketeer

• And Nobody else have take a look to my site ?
      Any suggestions to improve it will be very appreciated ;D
    • Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Yes ! Toujours pas corrigé les petites coquilles ? ;)

Suggestion: the grey of font size selection could be the same as the main buttons... and the texts displayed when mouse over (increase size, etc.) translated in french.

Otherwise, nice site, rich content, very well done !
    • Yves
    • Youyou
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Hey Yves ;)
      J'suis en plein partiels, j'ai presque plus le temps de dormir alors les css et tout le tralala ...
      Je recommence le chantier dès lundi ... ou pas !

Yes, you have reason, I must change the color of buttons for increase and decrease font size: it's not very beautiful.
      For the texts displayed on mouse over, I don't know what I will do, because english is the universal language ...

Thanks very much! ;)
      And I want to ask you if you have some idea of component or module you wish (and therefore all people) see on my site. If you know some interesting web features (not essentially for joomla), like foreca for meteo, sites which proposes features for your site ... I am also interesting because I could perhaps put them to joomla.
    • Statman24
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Posted 17 years 9 months ago
    • Youyou... very nice.

I too want to use the transmenus... I just like them a bit better. I just have to decide which RT template I want to use on my site first.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds