Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Fullscreen Visual Site

• Fullscreen Visual Site

Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    • Hey friends,

this is one of our last projects in Gantry 4. This is how visally complex we manage to make a G4 site.

Visit here: j.mp/19Inpi0

As you can see the site is pretty complex in terms of design, the resposive breaks point had to changed, image gallery had to be responsive and there are a lot of details hidden in the interior pages.

Take your time looking into this site and please let us know what you think.
      Client is very happy and the team is too. Hope you like it.

Comments are welcome.
    • We are a web design and web development company, we use Joomla as our Heart, Gantry as the Brain and Custom Design as our eyes. Wanna know more about us, check: Design Algarve
    • Roojai
    • Rocketeer

Re: Fullscreen Visual Site

• Looks great - love the menu!!

One point with the sidebar scroller - although I love the stye of it, I don't like that you can't use the arrow down key. Makes laptop without mouse usage a bit hard.

Site looks awesome though!
    • The following users have thanked you: Ignácio Correia

• Re: Fullscreen Visual Site

• Thanks :) We hoped that the menu wans't TOO MUCH, you know.

I have the same problem in my laptop and I think is worse in iPad :(
    • Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Ignácio Correia.
    • We are a web design and web development company, we use Joomla as our Heart, Gantry as the Brain and Custom Design as our eyes. Wanna know more about us, check: Design Algarve

• another great site you did. really really detailed!!

i love the animation of the menu sign how they go to an cross and vice versa. ux in detail. hats off.
    • 8degrees
    • Rocketeer

Re: Fullscreen Visual Site

• Is that menu a module or custom made? That is bad-@$$

• It is custom made. Acutally very custom. As you can see there is a module in the end that was the social media links.
      The entire site is custom. We only do custom sites and we elverage the power of the Gantry Framework.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds