Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Myriad Tasmanian Prospecting

• Myriad Tasmanian Prospecting

Posted 9 years 6 days ago
    • Hi all

My first post and first time using a rockettheme template. Im so happy with the script. Everything has worked from the word go and the members on the site and myself think it looks so much better than it did. I also asked a profesional potographer, if i could use some of their Tasmanian images and it has i think made the Tasmanian Prospecting website unique.
      http://www.tas-prospecting.com

have a fantastic day
      Phillip

edit. added url tag
    • Last Edit: 9 years 6 days ago by Phillip Kemp.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Myriad Tasmanian Prospecting

• Well welcome to the forums.

But... if this is a completed site there are a number of things wrong that you need to address:

1. mobile menu toggle is showing at desktop size (it shouldn't show and it doesn't work anyway - probably be cuase of 2...
      2. You're getting a JS error in the console - any JS error will break other JS
      3. All you image are different sizes and some are too small to fill the width
      4. You've overwritten the template image filename with your own images - as soon as you update the template you will lose these images. You should have set the image to "custom" in template manager and changed the image therein and saved presets.
      5. There is no "main menu" showing at any time?
      6. your contact telephone and email are wrapping and smaller viewports and don't look good.
      7. Are you using the latest version of the Myriad template?

Clear your browser and server cache to make sure you see the same as everyone else - it may be that you have local cached values in your browser that have mislead you into believing the site it working ok - which it isn't.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Myriad Tasmanian Prospecting

• HI MrT

Awesome thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to help. And understand what you suggest.

i will try and fix the errors you mentioned as soon as i can.

have a great day
      Phillip
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Myriad Tasmanian Prospecting

• You're very welcome. :)

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds