Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Stripped Down, Simpler Callisto Gantry 5 Template - clarenceling.com

• Stripped Down, Simpler Callisto Gantry 5 Template - clarenceling.com

Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    • Hi Guys and girls!

This is my first Gantry 5 Rockettheme Website and my second Rockettheme Website.

Site Name: https://www.clarenceling.com
      Concept: A stripped down version of Callisto using defaults but not using full features. Totop particle was inserted after looking at Ambrosia Template.
      Additional Extensions(Joomla): Sourcerer, Whatsapp button for Joomla by Yendif, JFBConnect
      Other features: Social sharing inclusive of Whatsapp and Social Login
      Additional Comments: Rockettheme has been THE most powerful template system I have used in designing Joomla Websites.

Signing off,

Clarence Ling
    • Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Clarence Ling.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Stripped Down, Simpler Callisto Gantry 5 Template - clarenceling.com

• Very good, well done. :)

You might want to do something about those content list image backgrounds though as they don't look right with your text in the images being clipped (see screenshot)... So maybe this will help...
      .g-contentlist .g-contentlist-img {
          background-size: contain;
          background-position: 0px 10px;
      }

To create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Stripped Down, Simpler Callisto Gantry 5 Template - clarenceling.com

• MrT,

That solution worked wonderfully. Thank you for that.

Also, because the logos were not displaying properly on mobile even after the fix, and to prevent repitition of the logos, I removed the image tags and now the mobile outlook has also improved.

Seems that the Rockettheme forum is active with knowledgeable, established users!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Stripped Down, Simpler Callisto Gantry 5 Template - clarenceling.com

• I'm glad I could help :)

I am a member of the MOD SQUAD (a moderator) and I work for RT. We have many moderators working for RT so please feel free to post in the relevant forums if you ever need help on anything.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds