Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Chimera -Feature A and Utility A not working right

• Chimera -Feature A and Utility A not working right

Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    • I have replaced the Ximena template with Chimera. I have followed step-by-step all the instructions given in your documentation (chimera) in order to octain the same view on the home page for positions Feature A and Utility A, but the outcome is not the same. The fa-fa icons are showing smaller, and the Subtle Feature title does not look the same. I am assuming this is related to the template. Please help.
      www.iglesiahispanadebrandon.com
    • IBS Media
      P.O.Box 89398
      Tampa, FL 33689
      (813) 398-4541

http://www.ibsmedia.org
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Chimera -Feature A and Utility A not working right

• Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "Member Showcase" forum - this forum is for showcasing your site built with RT products. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Chimera doesn't use the Fontawesome icons in the context that you have used them - so you will have to write some custom CSS to restyle those icons. You're also using classes that are from Ximenia that don't exist in Chimera, so again if you want to use those classes you will have to replicate them in a custom CSS file in the Chimera context.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: Chimera -Feature A and Utility A not working right

• Hi there,

For some reason your site is not compiling the demo.less file into the compiled css file.

Can you use the 'secure' option above post input to provide me with a temporary Super Admin access please and I will take a look to see what the cause may be.

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds