0 items Join Now

BrendanIhmig - Ambrosia

• Brendan Ihmig
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Digital Entrepreneur

BrendanIhmig - Ambrosia

Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    • Website URL: www.brendanihmig.com

Additional Extensions: K2, JCE Editor and Rok extensions.

Custom Development: Extensive CSS customization and some minor php customization.

Other Features: Rokgallery for side banners/image and Amazon ads with Roksproket for in article images.

Feedback: I would appreciate feedback on the use of Roksproket (cards) for navigation through images (on desktp and mobile) within articles as seen here: www.brendanihmig.com/business/crowdfundi...ing-projects-of-2015 Some people have commented that it is confusing and/or distracting.

Additional Comments: Main header images sourced from www.unsplash.com
    • "The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit." ~Nelson Henderson
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: BrendanIhmig - Ambrosia

Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    • Brendan Ihmig wrote:
      Feedback: I would appreciate feedback on the use of Roksproket (cards) for navigation through images (on desktp and mobile) within articles as seen here: www.brendanihmig.com/business/crowdfundi...ing-projects-of-2015 Some people have commented that it is confusing and/or distracting.

The animation that's hiding the "Read More" link doesn't make a lot of sense to me... if you changed the "Read More" to "See These Projects" or something that makes a little more sense... In that, I think the text of both the Category name the read more/see projects link should be much larger...

I also think you accomplish just-as-good navigation with just simple images... the animation is cool, but perhaps unecessary

some other block animations to consider: ianlunn.github.io/Hover/
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds