Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Software - Paradigm

• Software - Paradigm

Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    • Website URL: research-oem.jtechmedical.com/paradigm/
      (development version of a section to be integrated into our primary website)

Built on template: Paradigm and Gantry 4.1.31

Additional Extensions (Components, Modules, Plug ins):
      • RokSprocket
      • RokFeatureTable
      • RSFormsPro
      • JCE MediaBox

Custom Development:
      • about 15 new template positions(using 2-5 of these new positions on the verying pages)
      • two new RokSprocket layouts (provides template features that were hard coded in the demo)
      • Three new RokSprocket themes
      • about 1200 lines of custom CSS and LESS
      • Custom fontello icon font
      • updated template to Fontawesome 4

Any specific areas of my site that I'd like feedback on, if any:
      Let me know what you think of the Site generally and our new RokSprocket layouts and RokSprocket themes
      (showcase theme, Software features layout, 4-steps grids theme, Additional Resources icon layout, system pages icon layout alternate theme)
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Software - Paradigm

• You do very nice work sir. Super clean, well styled, consistent throughout the entire site. Can you link to the 3 custom RokSprocket Themes specifically? I'd like to check em out :)

Super nit-picky: Additional Resources

Consider renaming first 2 to just 'Network' and 'Reports'.... consider making the icon hover color transparent so the light blue shows through

I just used Fontello for the first time the other day, pretty cool
    • The following users have thanked you: jtechmedical

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Software - Paradigm

• Thanks Matt,

Here is a visual break down our custom RokSprocket Themes and layouts on the pages
      Custom Showcase theme (colored textbox with css perspective transform)

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

Custom features Grids layout (replicates hardcoded section "TEMPLATE FEATURES" from the Template Demo content)

Custom Grids theme

Custom Icon-Grids Fontawesome stacked Icons (square stack theme)

Custom Icon-Grids Fontawesome stacked Icons [circle stack theme]... (replicates hardcoded section "Utility Modules" from the Template Demo content)

Customized Roksprocket table theme, (replicates hardcoded section "Pricing table" from the Template Demo content)

(for some reason the Table theme image isn't uploading...)
    • Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by jtechmedical.
    • The following users have thanked you: Matt

• Here is the image for the customized table theme... with additional custom fields

• Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Software - Paradigm

• very nice work... Grids could use some additional Themes... If you wanted to post up your Theme Files in the RokSprocket forum I wouldn't stop you :D
    • The following users have thanked you: jtechmedical

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

• I should clarify, Only one of the items is a custom theme for the grids layout. (the others are custom layouts that include the word "grids" in the layout name... Got to love the naming convention confusions of layout vs theme in RokSprocket)

This is the theme for the grids layout (with a js calculation to insure all the grid boxes have the same virtical size)

I'll have to check about sharing the source code for the theme. (It would be nice to have the theme included in Roksprocket and maintained by more than just me, but that is not a call I can make)

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds