Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

A cultural association site with Koleti

• Magh S.
    • Rocketeer

A cultural association site with Koleti

Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    • Hello,

This is a website for a non-profit cultural association, the "Friends of Villa Kolkis", who among other activities organise a sailing race in eastern Mediterranean. The whole site was recently redesigned with Koleti.

www.villakolkis.org/

It's a Joomla multilingual site with four languages. The main extensions we used are Ignite Gallery for the site's galleries, and Breezing forms (for the sailing race registrations). Also the free version of Acy Mailing Starter for a basic newsletter.

Koleti is a well-made template with several good particles, and gives plenty of options for content display. I made several outlines for various pages, all language-specific, and I must say Gantry 5 framework works excellent with Joomla's multilingual environment. UIkit was also loaded, whenever desired.

On the over-all, working with Koleti has been a very pleasing experience and things got made faster. The result was a vibrant site that brings forth the association's activities, and serves as a connection point for the people involved.
    • Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Magh S..
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: A cultural association site with Koleti

• Nice clear site - well done.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • safeworld4women
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Website designer and Administrator

• Really nice site
      Thanks for sharing

Best

Andrew
    • My wife and I design, build and maintain websites - for non-profit organisations, therapists, artists, local community groups and small businesses.
    • Rae French
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • IT Consultant

Posted 1 year 7 months ago
    • It looks like your site has been hacked.
    • Best wishes,
      Rae
    • Magh S.
    • Rocketeer

Posted 1 month 1 week ago
    • It never has been, so far.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds