Joomla 4 with Studius template new website

• Quenda
    • Hero Rocketeer
    • Audio-video-web freelancer. Apple hardware/software tech. support_

Joomla 4 with Studius template new website

Posted 1 year 7 months ago
    • Hello!
      This my second website with Joomla 4.
      My friend Paolo Bisi is a professional illustrator and cartoonist so the main content of the website is based on images only, not very good for SEO.

Anyway we like the overall look of the website.

The Studius template is very flexible and with Gantry 5 you can do almost everything.

The main slideshow is based on SmartSlider 3, a great component.

All the images gallery are based on the wonderful Balbooa Galley, in my opinion the best image gallery component on the JED.

This is the website url:

www.paolobisi.it

Ciao!

ettore
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Joomla 4 with Studius template new website

Posted 1 year 7 months ago
    • Looking good - well done! :)

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Quenda

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Rae French
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • IT Consultant

Re: Joomla 4 with Studius template new website

Posted 1 year 6 months ago
    • I like the site. One thing that you might want to do since he is selling his art is protect it from theft. Right now you can right click and save any image. I would do two to three things to fix this. (1) Install a no-right-click script to the site to avoid this behavior (this doesn't always protect from thieves who know how to get around it but it does give enough notice), (2) put a copyright notice on the site stating the ownership policy, and (3) use the ALT tag in the images to display the ownership and copy restrictions. Another thing is to name the images with the artist's name, image id number, and year. This is just a precaution but it does show seriousness and does help.

Nice job!
    • Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Rae French.
    • Best wishes,
      Rae

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds