Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Goodbye Lumiere...

• SOLVED Goodbye Lumiere...

Posted 11 months 2 days ago
    • A decade ago I created a website for a musician who plays 134 instruments with Lumiere. I used a different Hero background movie on most pages, creating a mesmerizing effect when transitioning from page to page. 10 years later and Lumiere looks as fresh today as it did 10 years ago!

Because Lumiere is not upgraded to Joomla 4, I am recreating this website in RocketTheme's "Remnant" musician template. I wanted to share what I think is an enticing use of Lumiere's background video feature.

Website URL: andywasserman.com/
      Additional Extensions: Pretty much the standard Gantry 4 extensions and plugins. Heavy use of Elfsight's YouTube Video Galleries.
      Custom Development: Client Live Streams a Sunday concert from a rural 400 acre farm. I had to use a Verizon HotSpot to provide 1 MB asynchronous bandwidth so he could stream. To date he has performed over 200 concerts!

Additional Comments: I truly just wanted to share with all of you a fun use of Lumiere and would love to hear what you think before it's replaced with Remnant! Thanks!
    • Last Edit: 11 months 2 days ago by NativeRadio.
    • The following users have thanked you: MICHAEL KOONTZ

• "When a man has pity on all living creatures then only is he noble."
      ~ Buddha ~
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Goodbye Lumiere...

Posted 11 months 2 days ago
    • Nice job! - Thanks for your kind comments.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: NativeRadio

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Goodbye Lumiere...

Posted 8 months 2 weeks ago
    • You are greatly missed Mark and in my prayers. Travel well Brother!
    • The following users have thanked you: tazzarkin, MICHAEL KOONTZ

• "When a man has pity on all living creatures then only is he noble."
      ~ Buddha ~

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds