Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Feedback

• Posse
    • Rocketeer

Feedback

Posted 13 years 6 months ago
    • There was no other relevant threads, so I started one.

This is so great. The tavern will have to wait tonight, I've tried this on a couple of localhost installations with different content and can't wait for a stable version. Haven't stumbeled into any issues except language-related stuff though.
    • Posse
    • Rocketeer

Re: Feedback

• The css crashes when trying to acess Acymailing. Also, the template removes alot of the icons, especially those used in Chronoforms, replacing them with grey buttons. That may not be intuitive for the users. I guess this is just teething problems.

Some icons used by 3rd party extentions are based on a white background, therefore someone saved them as jpegs.. That's not hot at all, is it?

I like the fixed width, this is very promising. The whole structure is logical and easy to navigate in.
    • malcom

• Have to say the template is amazing.

Looks amazing
      and best of all speeds up work in the admin panel alot.
    • malcom

• edit: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class CallbackBody in /home/*******/public_html/components/com_gantry/admin/phpQuery.php on line 1038
    • Posse
    • Rocketeer

Posted 13 years 5 months ago
    • The 0.1.1 update fixed the css issues I had in Acymailing. Suggestion from me is that the admin logo one can update can be resized by the installation instead of throwing an error message saying the logo is more than 53px in height. Not an issue for me, but it might be for the newbie user.

Edit:
      Actually, I can't access the front end template from the administrator panel. Milkyway, purity and beez shows up fine with all parameters editable, but Panacea just gives me a blank page.
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• the panacea thing is related to the bug i've posted in these forums about Gantry 3.0.12, also same for malcom's error, its the same one.

logo autoresize is something i could add later, just wanted to get something in and working.

cheers!
    • Posse
    • Rocketeer

• I changed the phpQuery in the backup of admin_format.php instead of the actual file... :) That's what you get for working late. Thanks Andy.
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• btw logo resizing is done and will be in 0.1.3

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds