Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Missing Editor...

• JoomGO
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Web Media Developer

Missing Editor...

Posted 13 years 5 months ago
    • So when I go to create a custom module, the editor is missing... doesn't matter if I use JCE or if I turn the editor off in the configuration... Anyone else have this problem?

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • Website Design & Management
      This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | http://www.joomgo.com
  • Re: Missing Editor...

• Yes I get the same problem when I use firefox 3.6.

It works fine in Chrome, Safari 5, IE8 and Firefox 4, but no editor in Firefox 3.6.
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Missing Editor...

• Hi,

I am using ff 3.6.12 and rokpad and TinyMCE ediitors, no problem. If you like you can PM me super admin login info so we can take a closer look.
    • JoomGO
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Web Media Developer

• Thank you! I'll get that info over to you this afternoon. No rush, just wanted to make sure I reported it. So far it's only the 2nd little bug I've noticed.

I'm really digging this admin template!
      This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | http://www.joomgo.com
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• that's really weird. I'm assuming the editor does show in khepri for firefox? i generally use safari during development so haven't noticed this. I'll debug further in the next few days.

• Hi Andy,

My setup is on localhost so I can't send details for you to have a look - sorry! Yes, the editor is fine in Khepri and in every other instance that it is called in Mission Control. It is only on the custom HTML page where I get the problem and only with firefox 3.6. It doesn't make sense.
    • JoomGO
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Web Media Developer

• Andy, if you or any of your team need access just let me know and I can set it up. Just let me know if you need anything and I'll shoot you a PM with the info.

Thanks!
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• ThatComputerDude wrote:
      Andy, if you or any of your team need access just let me know and I can set it up. Just let me know if you need anything and I'll shoot you a PM with the info.

Thanks!
      cdavis411 wrote:
      I am using ff 3.6.12 and rokpad and TinyMCE ediitors, no problem. If you like you can PM me super admin login info so we can take a closer look.
      :cheesy:

• I've just upgraded to the latest version of JCE editor and the problem appears to have disappeared. I also had a conflict in MC when using the old JCE in K2.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds