Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Jom Social 2.0.3 and Blacklist - not working ?

• Jom Social 2.0.3 and Blacklist - not working ?

Posted 13 years 4 months ago
    • Hi Folks,

I am currently using on mission control 0.1.4 on a development site, and loving the experience. As its a personal project I can afford to run MC and revert it if it causes issues.

As noted the latest JomSocial has a collapsed the configuration panel (it is loaded, but firebug shows element.style { display: none; } applied at all times to the configuration tab), so I thought I would use the new blacklisting option.

So I have added com_community to the blacklist next to com_virtuemart as a test, however the template does not switch to khepri when using jomsocial in the backend.

I have checked the components sub folder, and it is indeed called com_community!

As a test I then added com_banners - and have the same result - nothing changes.

Any suggestions to resolve either the blacklist, or preferably the extension within mission control would be appreciated!
    • Currently trying to persuade the following to play nicely;

Joomla 1.5.10
      Virtuemart 1.1.3
      Perihelion Template
      vm_mynxx virtuemart template

Website (in progress); jobeky.myzen.co.uk
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Jom Social 2.0.3 and Blacklist - not working ?

Posted 13 years 4 months ago
    • are they seperated by commas in the blacklist? did you enable the blacklist option also?
    • Ganzuelo
    • Rocketeer
    • Pest Control

Re: Jom Social 2.0.3 and Blacklist - not working ?

Posted 13 years 2 months ago
    • I apologize. I looked for FAQ on the blacklist option? Is this away for MC to not mess with a components settings?

I am using the Jomsocial Beta 2.1.1 and when you click on the config for JS it goes blank.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds