Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Warning message in Mission Control

• Warning message in Mission Control

Posted 12 years 3 weeks ago
    • Hello All, Happy Friday!

I am receiving a Warning message: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() for administrator/modules/mod_rokquicklinks/helper.php on line 40 in Mission Control.

Clarion Template
      Joomla! 2.5.4 Stable
      PHP 5.3.10
      Data 5.1.56
      MissionControl v2.6

From administrator/modules/mod_rokquicklinks/helper.php
      defined('_JEXEC') or die( 'Restricted access' );

class rokQuickLinksHelper {
          static function isConfigured(&$params) {
              if ($params->get('quickfields') == '[]') {
                  echo '<p>'.JTEXT::sprintf('MC_RQL_CONFIGURE_IT', rokQuickLinksHelper::getConfigureLink()).'</p>';
                  return false;
              } else {
                  return true;
              }

}

static function getConfigureLink($module) {
              return 'index.php?option=com_modules&task=module.edit&id='.$module->id;
          }

static function cleanPath($path) {
              if (substr($path,-1) != '/') $path.= '/';
              return $path;
          }

static function getLinks(&$params) {
              $default = '[{"icon":"newspaper_add.png","target":"self","link":"index.php?option=com_content&amp;task=article.edit","title":"Add Article"},{"icon":"images.png","target":"self","link":"index.php?option=com_media","title":"Media Manager"},{"icon":"drawer_open.png","target":"self","link":"index.php?option=com_categories&amp;section=com_content","title":"Category Manager"},{"icon":"cog.png","target":"self","link":"index.php?option=com_config","title":"Configuration"},{"icon":"brick.png","target":"self","link":"index.php?option=com_installer","title":"Install New"},{"icon":"color_management.png","target":"self","link":"index.php?option=com_templates","title":"Templates"}]';

$links = array();
              $fields = json_decode(str_replace("|","'", str_replace("'", '"', $params->get('quickfields', $default))));

// get data
              foreach($fields as $field){
                  $icon = $field->icon;
                  $link = $field->link;
                  $title = $field->title;

$target = isset($field->target) ? $field->target : 'self';

if ($icon == '-1')
                      $links[] = null;
                  else
                      $links[] = array($icon,$link,$title,$target);
              }
              return $links;

}
      }

Any thoughts?
      Thanks!
    • Last Edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by Nanci Memory.
    • Mark your threads as Solved. Please, Please, Please!
      Using FIREBUG will save you time and HELP you learn.
      Tips Tricks and Tutorial Links
      Security Tips and Joomla Version Info
      Style Tips and Code Snippets
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Warning message in Mission Control

Posted 12 years 2 weeks ago
    • Nanci, do you get it every time? Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling MC 2.6?
  • Re: Warning message in Mission Control

• Hi Andy,

Yes, every time. Just uninstalled and it didn't go so well.

I first assigned another admin template then uninstalled.

Message received: Warning: require_once(/home/californ/public_html/administrator/templates/rt_missioncontrol/lib/missioncontrol.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/californ/public_html/plugins/system/missioncontrol/missioncontrol.php on line 13

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/californ/public_html/administrator/templates/rt_missioncontrol/lib/missioncontrol.class.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php53/lib/php') in /home/californ/public_html/plugins/system/missioncontrol/missioncontrol.php on line 13

Can't login to administrator am asking for support with host because the site is live. I'll get back to you.

Nanci
    • Mark your threads as Solved. Please, Please, Please!
      Using FIREBUG will save you time and HELP you learn.
      Tips Tricks and Tutorial Links
      Security Tips and Joomla Version Info
      Style Tips and Code Snippets

Posted 11 years 11 months ago
    • I have just updated to the MissionControl using the update in joomla admin control panel and I get the exact same message.

ashboard Quick Links - None of the options show up. Warning:
      Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/californ/public_html/administrator/modules/mod_rokquicklinks/helper.php on line 40

I am running Joomla 2.5.4 and with MissionControl 2.6. Previously I was running Joomla 2.5.4 with MissionControal 2.4 without any problems.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing has changed.

Posted 11 years 11 months ago
    • I deleted directly the params stored in the database (using phpMyAdmin) for mod_rokquicklinks and now the quick links mod is working correctly again.
    • rawraj
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Posted 11 years 7 months ago
    • I don't really think this is a solution.
      When I uninstalled Missioncontrol. I got the same problem.
      I can simply delete the mission control folder in admin/plugins and I can access my backend again.
      But I am sure that is just a "hack".
      The problems lies with the template missioncontrol. It is basically not uninstalling well.
      I think Rockettheme should fix this.
      All the threads I have seen regarding this is basically to copy paste files from another installation and basically one has to keep the missioncontrol template in their site.
    • rawraj
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Posted 11 years 7 months ago
    • I had a hunch and followed it.
      A huge Bug in mission control template.
      You have to install all the other extensions that get installed with the template first before uninstalling the template from the extension manager.

Like I said I renamed the missioncontrol folder in plugins/system/ and I got my site working back.

Then I checked the extension manager and saw a "site" plugin called Missioncontroller. By Rocket theme. I tried uninstalling it, and it did not work(obviously since I had renamed that file ;-) )

I then reinstalled the rt_missioncontrol template.
      Then I uninstalled all the plugins including missioncontroller and then at the end uninstalled the admin template and everything working fine.

I had checked my database through phpmyading and there were two tables of Rt. .Once was Audit and the other I forgot.
      These two tables were left behind.

So the flaw is in the template while it successfully installs all these additional plugins it does not uninstall them well and that crashes your entire website.

Its a very grave error and I am still surprised to see that RT team and not done anything about or identified the problem yet.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds