Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

uinstall bluestork= missioncontrol.php on line 82

• LiEs
    • Sr. Rocketeer

uinstall bluestork= missioncontrol.php on line 82

Posted 11 years 11 months ago
    • Since bluestork is the fallback template, uninstalling it created this on top of template
      Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\xxxxxx\plugins\system\missioncontrol\missioncontrol.php on line 82

:: XAMPP 1.7.7
      :: PHP: 5.3.8
      :: Joomla 2.5.4
    • Rui Durão
    • Hero Rocketeer
    • Web Stylist

Re: uinstall bluestork= missioncontrol.php on line 82

Posted 11 years 7 months ago
    • I am having the same problem, but with the MISSION CONTROL Admin template, instead! :cry:
    • RocketTheme rocks the themes!
    • rawraj
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Rui Durão wrote:
      I am having the same problem, but with the MISSION CONTROL Admin template, instead! :cry:
      This should solve it. The comment is a copy paste so may sound vague.
      >>I had a hunch and followed it.
      A huge Bug in mission control template.
      You have to install all the other extensions that get installed with the template first before uninstalling the template from the extension manager.

Like I said I renamed the missioncontrol folder in plugins/system/ and I got my site working back.

Then I checked the extension manager and saw a "site" plugin called Missioncontroller. By Rocket theme. I tried uninstalling it, and it did not work(obviously since I had renamed that file ;-) )

I then reinstalled the rt_missioncontrol template.
      Then I uninstalled all the plugins including missioncontroller and then at the end uninstalled the admin template and everything working fine.

I had checked my database through phpmyading and there were two tables of Rt. .Once was Audit and the other I forgot.
      These two tables were left behind.

So the flaw is in the template while it successfully installs all these additional plugins it does not uninstall them well and that crashes your entire website.

Its a very grave error and I am still surprised to see that RT team and not done anything about or identified the problem yet.
    • Rui Durão
    • Hero Rocketeer
    • Web Stylist

• Still no answers...! :cry:
    • RocketTheme rocks the themes!
  • Re: uinstall bluestork= missioncontrol.php on line 82

Posted 10 years 8 months ago
    •  $fallback_style = $mc_template->params->get('blackliststyle',$this->getTemplateByName('bluestork')->id);

I had same problem, when I deleted bluestork admin template, but left hathor

After that I went and find upper part of code and change word bluestork with hathor and was ok.

On my localhost I do not need to change anything.(my web host was few times blocking bluestork admin template because of safety)
    • www.isstrani.si/

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds