Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

incomplete language files

• Randy Carey
    • Rocketeer
    • web architect, book/magazine author

incomplete language files

Posted 11 years 9 months ago
    • I recognized some missing translations within the German language. For example, during article editing the tabs do not have a translation.
      • MC_TAB_ARTICLE_EDITOR
      • MC_TAB_PUBLISHING_METADATA
      • MC_TAB_ADVANCED_PERMS

The quickest solution for me was to add the missing strings and then supply the translations - within the DE file that is within Mission Control's language folder. But I suspect I will loose these with the next MC upgrade. Is this correct? Is there a reason the language files are within the Mission Control directory and not added within /administrator/language?

I can see there are several more entries missing in the German file. I noticed this only for my immediate needs, so I do not know how extensive are the missing translations, nor if this is limited to just German.
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: incomplete language files

Posted 11 years 9 months ago
    • Normally the translations are not affected by upgrades but you should always keep a backup just in case.

You can submit your translations to: www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=42...47811&rb_v=viewtopic
    • Please reply with a direct link to the issue & create a new thread for each new issue.

A template is only as good as the content that goes into it ;) - DanG

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds