Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Mission Control and Ximenia - Unable To Find Install Package

• Mission Control and Ximenia - Unable To Find Install Package

Posted 11 years 9 months ago
    • Just installed the latest Template - Ximenia (looks great btw) however everytime i attempt to install the Mission Control admin template I get this "Unable to find install package" ...never had a problem installing MC in the past...is there an issue with the latest version? I've redownloaded it several times in case of corrupted files, etc.
    • Last Edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Christopher Pennington.
    • www.onestopknoxville.com
  • Re: Mission Control and Ximenia - Unable To Find Install Package

Posted 11 years 9 months ago
    • Also, just noticed with the new Ximenia there is an item in the Components dropdown menu called com-gantry....clicking on it gives you this: "500 - An error has occurred.
      String could not be parsed as XML

Return to Control Panel

Did something possibly go wrong with my Ximenia RocketLauncher install? seems like there's some odd things going on with it.

EDIT: so after some poking around it appears there were incorrect permissions on the configuration.php file (which hasn't happened in a long time for me). Corrected those and now extensions install with no problem including mission control template.

However, the com-gantry still shows in the Components drop down menu with the above mentioned error upon clicking on it?
    • Espace
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: Mission Control and Ximenia - Unable To Find Install Package

Posted 11 years 5 months ago
    • Christopher Pennington wrote:
      Also, just noticed with the new Ximenia there is an item in the Components dropdown menu called com-gantry....clicking on it gives you this: "500 - An error has occurred.
      String could not be parsed as XML

Return to Control Panel

Did something possibly go wrong with my Ximenia RocketLauncher install? seems like there's some odd things going on with it.

EDIT: so after some poking around it appears there were incorrect permissions on the configuration.php file (which hasn't happened in a long time for me). Corrected those and now extensions install with no problem including mission control template.

However, the com-gantry still shows in the Components drop down menu with the above mentioned error upon clicking on it?
      Hello Christopher,

COuld you , please, elaborate on the permissions level in the configuration.php ? I have an issue, constantly, when trying to install Mc or any other extension in Ximenia... Even the update won't work !

I was starting to think that there is something wrong with the Template...

Please elaborate on the permission thing in the configuration.php

Regards,

Afimiko
    • It's never too late, Never !
  • Re: Mission Control and Ximenia - Unable To Find Install Package

Posted 10 years 11 months ago
    • Sorry, somehow I managed to miss this reply. I'm sure you don't need the info now but I had to go into my root folder and CHMOD the permission of the configuration.php file to 444. For some reason, the perms weren't set correctly after using the rocketlauncher install.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds