Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Stupid mistake. HELP!

• Stupid mistake. HELP!

Posted 11 years 6 months ago
    • I stupidly deleted MissionControl and now I am getting this error when logging in

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JToolBar::setToolBar() in /var/www/vocality/administrator/templates/rt_missioncontrol/lib/rtcore.class.php on line 245

Is there a way to fix it?
  • Re: Stupid mistake. HELP!

• Option 1:
      Do you have a backup? Restore the back to the local drive and copy the directory structure you deleted back to the website

This does assume the backup has the same version that was installed on the website.

Another option:
      1. Install MC onto another installation of Joomla (the same version that was on the website)
      2. Copy the installed directory structure back to the website you removed it from

:arrow: Ta-da and hope that works. :arrowl:
    • www.jointplan.co.uk - Small Business Website Design

Posted 11 years 4 months ago
    • Thank you Thank you. Oh my gosh. A Savior. But my situation was different. I UNINSTALLED Mission Control - and EVERYTHING went blank.
      front end - backend - everything. What kinda crap is THAT?
      but installing it elsewhere and then uploading the installed directory brought everything back. thanks again!

• Derek Brown wrote:
      Thank you Thank you. Oh my gosh. A Savior. But my situation was different. I UNINSTALLED Mission Control - and EVERYTHING went blank.
      front end - backend - everything. What kinda crap is THAT?
      but installing it elsewhere and then uploading the installed directory brought everything back. thanks again!

Glad to be of assistance. :D
    • www.jointplan.co.uk - Small Business Website Design

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds