Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED How to turn off Mission Control in phpMyAdmin?

• SOLVED How to turn off Mission Control in phpMyAdmin?

Posted 10 years 8 months ago
    • Hi,

I forgot to turn Mission Control off during my J3.1 upgrade. Now I can't access the back-end of Joomla. How can I change my admin template in phpMyAdmin?

Thanks!
      Tiff
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: SOLVED How to turn off Mission Control in phpMyAdmin?

• Login to your database through phpMyAdmin or Art Adminer, or whatever you happen to use.
      Then find the #_template_styles table where # = the prefix for your database.
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

Rows with client_id = 1 are your admin back-end template styles and client_id = 0 are your front-end site templates.
      So we need to change the value of the home column from 1 to 0 for the current template, and 0 to 1 for the template you want as the new default.
  • Re: SOLVED How to turn off Mission Control in phpMyAdmin?

• Thank you so much! That worked perfectly. I hope Mission Control or some other J3 site admin template will come soon. It's such a great product for my clients.

Best,
      Tiff
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: SOLVED How to turn off Mission Control in phpMyAdmin?

• trenee wrote:
      Thank you so much! That worked perfectly. I hope Mission Control or some other J3 site admin template will come soon. It's such a great product for my clients.

Best,
      Tiff
      We bug Andy all the time for MC3. Please feel free to add your thoughts to the REQUEST forum
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds