Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

CiviCRM 4.4.3 and MissionControl

• CiviCRM 4.4.3 and MissionControl

Posted 10 years 4 months ago
    • We have updated our CiviCRM to version 4.4.3 and with that update came some changes to their interface, ie. more JQuery. This was actually implemented sooner than this version, but 4.4.3 is current. The version of Joomla is 2.5.16.
      The issue we're having is an issue isolated to MissionControl and we're unsure how we go about fixing it. In CiviCRM when we modify something on a profile and then save it, the entire backend of the site loads on the CiviCRM window instead of it just refreshing with the new information. We have tried this with Bluestork as well and the issue does not exist there.
      Can an override of some kind be applied to this?
      Broken in MissionControl: screencast.com/t/gohYciTNV92r
      Working in BlueStorm: screencast.com/t/SaOivzM7ktMA
    • Who?
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Joomla freelancer

Re: CiviCRM 4.4.3 and MissionControl

Posted 10 years 4 months ago
    • I am afraid you will need to set CicivCRM to the ignore list in the MissionControl configuration so whenever you are in the CivicCRM interface, Joomla default admin template will be used
    • Check my services at: Mihha-Vision
  • Re: CiviCRM 4.4.3 and MissionControl

Posted 10 years 3 months ago
    • I've switched CivicCRM to the ignore list and it works, but we're still having a small issue. The switch works, but only after another page has been loaded. When you go into CivicCRM for the first time, it is still in the wrong theme, but then when you load another page within CivicCRM, the correct theme displays. Same with switching back. The first page outside of CivicCRM is the wrong theme, but then when you load another page it correctly switches. Do you know what the cause of this would be?

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds