Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Uninstall Mission Control and rokuserstat

• SOLVED Uninstall Mission Control and rokuserstat

Posted 10 years 1 month ago
    • Hi, I'm hoping someone can provide some direction.
      I installed Mission Control long ago but never decided to use it for various reasons. Fast-forward many months ... I've upgraded to Joomla 3.2 and things are working wonderfully until I decided to do some "house-cleaning."

I noticed that my "rokuserstats" file in my database is HUGE ... and after doing some searching idenfitied that the Mission Control admin template (that I installed years back) is part of this rokuserstats. Thus my conclusion that since I no longer need it I may as well uninstall the Mission Control Template. However, when I try to uninstall the Mission Control theme from Extensions>>Manage it breaks EVERYTHING leaving me with a white page. Thankfully I did a complete site backup before attempting this and the site is live (WHEW).

So ... how do I successfully remove:
      1. Mission Control
      2. stop rokuserstats from collecting data etc.

Thanks for your help!
    • Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by dnoennig.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: SOLVED Uninstall Mission Control and rokuserstat

• Wow you got MC, a J25 based template to run in J3!
      Here's my layout which I hate to give up:

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

I had to do a lot of uninstalls while developing my cutomized template that installs as you see it :mrgreen:
      The uninstall issues came as a result of one of the MC plugins, I believe it's "System - MissionControl Support".
      So choose a different Admin template, go into plugin manager and disable "System - MissionControl Support" then do your uninstall. RokUserstats should uninstall with MC.
  • Re: SOLVED Uninstall Mission Control and rokuserstat

• Thanks DanG! Disabling the plug-in worked! THEN uninstalling the MC theme worked like a charm.

As for it running in 3.2, no that never happened. Sorry to disappoint. The theme was just previously installed prior to upgrading and I was doing some "house cleaning" in my database and files when I decided to get rid of it!
    • Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by dnoennig.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds