Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Alternatives to MC

• Alternatives to MC

Posted 9 years 9 months ago
    • Since J2.5 I'm using MC as my admin template. Unfortunately, it seems MC will be discontinued or at least arriving way too late.
      So I'm looking for alternatives. One of the best I found so far is Joomlashine's Poweradmin . It's very different compared to MC but has a lot of interesting features, is available for J2.5 and J3 and it's free!

Any other alternatives that you guys/girls have found and/or are using?

Again... I love MC and would like to see a version for J3... I would even pay for something like that. I can't actually believe RT would drop this one.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Alternatives to MC

• It's just a matter of priorities I'm afraid. We not saying "never" but right now it's no where near the top of the list, sorry.

Yes, I agree with you about poweradmin, it's not bad and I see many members using that.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by MrT. Reason: correct typo
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Who?
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Joomla freelancer

Re: Alternatives to MC

• Actually, PowerAdmin is the only MC replacement worth using. That is my opinion
    • Check my services at: Mihha-Vision

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds