Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Problem with Anacron and page loading..

• Problem with Anacron and page loading..

Posted 9 years 9 months ago
    • Hi. I've got a Joomla website with gantry and Anacron theme.

I also have a social plugin called JFBConnect.

When I have this plugin enabled, it loads incredibly slow on my gantry theme website, not allowing the content to display for at least 2 minutes while it loads. I thought it was a problem with my browser (as it only happened on firefox) but I installed JFBConnect on another Joomla website and it works flawlessly on the browser, which has led me to believe it's probably an issue with the template.

One thing I've noticed is that when my website loads, then content wont load straight away. It sort of waits for the rest of the items to load (banner, footer, menus, etc) then it'll fade in. What is this called and how do I disable it? I think this is what is the cause of the issue. For an example go to the website:

www.atlantiscorp.com.au

You will see on first load that the content doesn't load chronologically with the rest of the page.

THe problem is that the JFBConnect plugin is loading before the main content (and taking a long time) preventing the main content from loading until it's done.

Any help? Thanks
    • Who?
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Joomla freelancer

Re: Problem with Anacron and page loading..

Posted 9 years 9 months ago
    • Edit template configuration and under Advanced tab, disable "Load transition" parameter
    • The following users have thanked you: Christian

• Check my services at: Mihha-Vision

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds