Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Sample data with the RT themes?

• Mark

Sample data with the RT themes?

Posted 9 years 6 months ago
    • HI all,

Im new to the world of creating web sites and am hoping that RT templates will make my transition into it as easy as possible.

I have subscribed and donwloaded a few themes that i like, do the templates comes with the sample data as shown on the demos or do the templates only contain module positions, colour themes and pics.

Also, what template/method would you recommend if you want to have a single page web design in mind, as i have a request to keep a website as simple as possible?

Thanks in advance
      Mark
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: Sample data with the RT themes?

Posted 9 years 6 months ago
  • Re: Sample data with the RT themes?

Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    • I just came across this post. I have been using Rockettheme for years on and off now. I am a photographer and am tired with the canned sites out there so I am building my own now. I was using some of the free templates from Joomlashine.com.

I noticed that if we want a demo site setup we have to do it from a fresh install. I know with their templates I can load the template and in the configuration pull down the sample data which makes it just like their demo.

So I have my site I started tonight with a couple forms and stuff built, I joined back up tonight to work with the myriad template, the problem is even after applying the template it looks nothing like it should. So there is no way to get a demo look to work off of unless I rebuild my site now correct/
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: Sample data with the RT themes?

Posted 9 years 1 month ago

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds