Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

How do I eliminate section of blog?

• How do I eliminate section of blog?

Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    • How do I eliminate the upper section of the blog page that displays Read The Latest News, Blog Trial Article 1" before the articles below? Please click the blog button to view.
      **Edit** To be more precise I need to eliminate the need to READ MORE at the top in order to read the article. I just want the articles to show on the page.

Thank you.

I just turned the STATUS TO OFF and it now longer shows the upper section. Now I just have to get the articles to show.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Kat05.
  • Re: How do I eliminate section of blog?

• In the Configuration in question and then Layout you will find the Blog Custom HTML particle, that's where it is rendering that value
    • / Djamil Legato / Lead Developer /

• Djamil Legato wrote:
      In the Configuration in question and then Layout you will find the Blog Custom HTML particle, that's where it is rendering that value

Thank you. How can I find this?

• Go in Gantry 5 Administrator, select the Configuration where that title is showing up, go into Layout and look for the particle where that title is showing, in my screenshot it was Our Blog

• Oh this is epsilon, sorry! I thought it was a different template. You should ask for this in the proper Template forum.
      Also if you can provide admin and password in the Secure tab we can take a look there.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Djamil Legato.
    • The following users have thanked you: Ari Erdfarb

• Djamil Legato wrote:
      Go in Gantry 5 Administrator, select the Configuration where that title is showing up, go into Layout and look for the particle where that title is showing, in my screenshot it was Our Blog
      I appreciate your help. Before I try that, isn't there a way I can have the articles show up in my blog one after another? Everything else I seem am doing seems to be working. Perhaps all I have to do is choose an option in Joomla/Administrator?
      Thanks

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds