event site

• event site

Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: event site

• As far as I can see that is a Wordpress Theme from Themeforest - so it's a template in it's own right and would not be used with one of our themes for wordpress at the same time.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: event site

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Jevents is an extension for Joomla before you were asking about Wordpress? Yes, you can use JEvents plugin with any of our Joomla templates.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: event site

• I think Eventica made very well in wordpress. am familiar with joomla.
      would our club website are very good. I am now the opportunity to view it. in order to start within 2 weeks. www.oud-heusden.be/
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Sorry I did not understand much of that? Do you have another question?

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds