• RokSprocket not showing introtext from article

Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    • Server Details (Linux/Windows, Hosting service, etc)GoDaddy Shared
      PHP version7.0.30
      Platform (name and version)Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable
      Template/Extension (name and version)Rt_ionosphere_responsive/RokSprocket
      Link to the Issue

Hello,

This site has recently been upgraded but does not show the intro text on the strips layout on the homepage. I have gone through all the settings and do not see anything that has changed and changing the defaults in the Module Manager: Module mod_roksprocket does not seem to change anything at all. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
      Josh
    • Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Kat05.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: RokSprocket not showing introtext from article

Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    • Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "RTv3" forum as this is for asking question about the forum itself. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your site seems to be Joomla Ionosphere and you don't appear to have a subscription for support on that product? Support does require a current subscription.

I can't help anyway without admin access to your site. All I can suggest is that you check that the readmore break Is in the article and that the roksprocket item settings are correct and that the roksprocket general settings for the article are correct (bottom right of roksprocket).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds