Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Community builder and rockettheme

• Community builder and rockettheme

Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    • how do i intergrate community builder login to rockettheme
    • Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Shawn Hale.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Community builder and rockettheme

• You mean in an Rt template for joomla cms? I guess they have a login module? So just put that in a module position present on your outline layout.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Community builder and rockettheme

• No it isn't present I'm using
      manticore-1.1.2-rocketlauncher_j39.zip
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• What isn’t present? We’re not the developers of community builder - if you want that you have to download from their site and install it.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• it's installed and appears at the bottom of the page of like to move it to the top right I'm new to this theme
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I’ve no idea what you are referring to. Please provide a screenshot.

Please post url, superuser ID and password in the secure tab of your reply and I will look for you.

Regards, Mark.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Shawn Hale, moderators and administrators

• MrT wrote:
      I’ve no idea what you are referring to. Please provide a screenshot.

Please post url, superuser ID and password in the secure tab of your reply and I will look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• It's appearing there because that is the position in which you assigned the module to? i.e. bottom-a.

I've instead added a popupmodule particle on the layout of your home outline adjacent to the social icons and have unassigned that module from bottom-a position.

I strongly urge you to read the Gantry 5 documentation to learn about how Gantry 5 works. http://docs.gantry.org/

Also read the template documentation too https://rockettheme.com/docs/joomla/templates/manticore/demo.md

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Shawn Hale

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds