Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

New Wordpress Templates?

• Chaddo
    • Sr. Rocketeer

New Wordpress Templates?

Posted 2 years 6 months ago
    • What is the current schedule for releasing new templates? I haven't seen a new template in quite some time. I'm hesitant to resubscribe until I'm sure that development will continue with fresh templates. Please advise.

Also, my subscription has run out, but I need to download an update for a template that I used for a website. How do I do that?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: New Wordpress Templates?

Posted 2 years 6 months ago
    • The next template is being designed currently and will then be developed once we have completed development and testing of Gantry 5.5. The update to Gantry 5 is required to be compatible with both Joomla 4 and Wordpress 5.8. Then we will also need to release new versions of all existing Gantry 5 templates/themes to work with Gantry 5.5 too.

You previously has two "club" memberships which have now expired. Club memberships only allow you to download the latest versions of templates/themes for the duration of that subscription. So, you either need to renew your club membership OR you can just purchase a "lifetime" (of the product) subscription for a single template/theme to be able to download the latest version.

Note that Gantry 4 themes will NOT be made compatible with Joomla 4.

https://rockettheme.com/forum/announcements-all/287041-joomla-4-and-j3-10-your-questions-answered?start=0#1440679

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds