Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

iJoomla

• iJoomla

Posted 17 years 10 months ago
    • Is it worth it? I want to know if it is nessecary with these already astounding templates that are being delievered every month. ???
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: iJoomla

• Many folks are using it and find that it greatly enhances the usability of their site. Check out their demos and see if it would work for you.
    • Dave Goodwin
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Howdy!!

• THE FOLLOWING IS A SHAMELESS PLUG FOR ROCKETTHEME, FROM A FAN WHO ISN'T A PART OF THE ORGANIZATION:

Don't forget, Michael! Before you purchase, be sure to click on the iJoomla graphic at the front of the RocketTheme site. It will benefit RocketTheme to have you 'click thru' to them.

Andy may be too humble of a guy to mention that, BUT I'M NOT!!!

WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED TEMPLATE. THANK YOU.
    • Last Edit: 17 years 10 months ago by .
    • "I'm an individual, just like everyone else."
  • Re: iJoomla

• I guess the more important question would be... will it be integrated to fit perfectly with the template.

• I have the ijoomla component. It is not bad but i have seen that jamboworks are going to release one, i have a feeling that will knock the socks off ijoomla.

The ijoomla component uses tables for it's presentation as well which is frustrating as i use a tableless fork of joomla.
    • James Bush
    • Hero Rocketeer
    • IT Implentation, Marketing, Business consulting

Posted 17 years 8 months ago
    • I'm a little confused on the jamboworks post... because their template club here...
      www.jamboworks.com/index.php?option=com_...view&id=28&Itemid=50
      which sends you back to RocketTheme. I really don't care ... except that the reason I'm in the forums tonight is to look at the iJoomla/RocketTheme integration. Why would you need both?

ah welll... I'll go back to browsing the forums again.
      OAM - why is the "Total time logged in" on the welcome blurb NEVER correct?
    • Stan
      There's plenty of room for all of God's creatures.
      Right next to the mashed potatoes.
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Posted 17 years 8 months ago
    • It's because I used to be a part of jamboworks, but have since split off to focus attention on RocketTheme. Hence the reason for our links back to each other. I really don't know much about jambozine as I had already left jamboworks when that was being developed.

Posted 17 years 7 months ago
    • I have gotten questions on how I had split the main section into three columns. iJoomla was exactly the answer I gave. One of the best investments I have made!
  • Re: iJoomla

• Quick query - will iJoomla work with Carbonation? I see they don't mention it in their list of 25 CSS files, but presume that is because Carbonation was only launched this month.

What I don't fully understand is how the templates and iJoomla work together, and what compatibility issuses are likely to arise. Does anyone have experience of this? All the comments I've read have been positive but it would be good to know if there are also problems - especially as I seem to have an unusual problem with headers behaving very differently in IE and FF.

I tried to look at jambozine as mentioned above for comparison, but find Jamboworks has changed its name and has a website with very little useful information about the publishing option on it (when available? price?) It all sounds very vague, very large-scale commercial, and by implication very expensive! So iJoomla seems much more "user friendly" in many ways...

If anyone has a Carbonation site using iJoomla that I could look at it would be helpful.
    • Franck
    • Elite Rocketeer

• I've seen the IVIVIO from Jamboworks and it looks very very GOOD! A lot of flexibility and good integration with your template. I don't saw any price or buy link...

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds