Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

You are not authorized to access that page, please login...

Logo/Menu ideas for stratos template - Share your thoughts

• Logo/Menu ideas for stratos template - Share your thoughts

Posted 10 years 5 months ago
    • Hey guys, I started playing with Stratos for a personal blog site and these were a few of the ideas i had for logo. what are your thoughts??

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: Logo/Menu ideas for stratos template - Share your thoughts

• Hi there,

In my opinion the logo has to be completely different to site style OR a good match to site style.

Of the the 3 you have shown, the last two are not distinct due to colours. The first one should have the dm in white to be a better match with menu style.

Hope this helps 8)

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
  • Re: Logo/Menu ideas for stratos template - Share your thoughts

• I agree with the bottom 2. They are conceptual to see if I like the look but as you know anything can change in a second or two. I dont particularly like the white inside of the text, i would rather it have a 3D effect even though the image size is small and you cant quite make it out.

here is #2 with the blue background. its not perfect as I would have to remake them in illustrator when I can settle on a design. the type is not perfect either but its minimally gives the effect i was going for.

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds