Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Contact Forms

• Contact Forms

Posted 10 years 4 months ago
    • I wanted to ask a question about Contact components & forms. Why has RocketTheme never created a cool Contact system for their templates?

Seems this is singularly one of the most important sections of any website, yet we are left to the mercy of either the default Joomla contact system (which most use) or some commercial 3rd party cumbersome extension?

I believe if you developed your own extension and/or added a system into your templates, you would attract a significant amount of customers, simply by having the coolest contact system out there. You would also have the continued thanks from every developer who cringes each and every time we have to create a Contact Us page for a client.

I love RocketTheme and only mention this as a suggestion not a criticism!
    • "When a man has pity on all living creatures then only is he noble."
      ~ Buddha ~
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: Contact Forms

• Hi there,

Thanks for the suggestion 8)

The problem with that is we could never build something that would suit everyone. I personally use RS Forms Pro for my clients and this is ok as I have several forms pre-built and saved on a test site. I just export the one I want and import to client site. Then make any adjustments.

If the new form looks like other sites may be able to use it then I export and import to my test site.

Hope this helps 8)

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
  • Re: Contact Forms

• Thanks David as always!
    • "When a man has pity on all living creatures then only is he noble."
      ~ Buddha ~
    • JEM
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Contact Forms

Posted 10 years 3 months ago
    • Ten thumbs up for RS Form, it can turn you into a God in they eyes of a client...

Sincerely,

God... :D
    • Thanks,
      jim

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds