Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Solid WebHosting for Joomla?? Does it exsist ??

• Patch1
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Solid WebHosting for Joomla?? Does it exsist ??

Posted 10 years 3 weeks ago
    • We are having a HELL of a time running Joomla sites at IX webhosting - Does anyone have a solution to GOOD solid webhosting for about 30 sites?? Thanks!!
    • Just plugging away!
    • Who?
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Joomla freelancer

Re: Solid WebHosting for Joomla?? Does it exsist ??

• Patch1
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Thanks.. but dosen't answer the Q....If you know of ONE.. Let me know!

Thanks
    • Just plugging away!
  • Re: Solid WebHosting for Joomla?? Does it exsist ??

• I can strongly recommend siteground.com. I had problems with a couple of shared-server hosts, mostly host permission settings and their general lack of understanding of Joomla requirements. Seriously, after moving two sites to siteground, I no longer worry about hosting, back up or getting someone who doesn't get it. Their people are sharp, persistent and accessible. They have killer Joomla tools and they all work.
    • The following users have thanked you: Patch1

• Patch1
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Thank you for taking the time, referells are the best way to find a suitable host. We have 20 sites in total to move to start. We are currently at IX and it just has been issue after issue... We took on a cloud account from them and it has cost us clients, we have to move before we lose more..
    • Just plugging away!
    • J!eremy
    • Elite Rocketeer

• I started with Godaddy years and years ago, and realized their shared hosting wasnt going to cut it.

I moved to 1&1 and felt the same way, and I ended up getting tired of all their marketing calls to sell me more services.

I used Rochen and they expected me to do more than I was used to on a server level to keep everything secure and I just didnt have the knowledge and time to keep up on it.

I then went to Hostgator and have been there for 4-5 years now.. I will say their up time and support has completely gone to crap. I have had several clients go down and they are down for hours and hours based on data center outages.

I have been looking into Siteground and Bluehost, I believe they may be my last choices.
    • Send moderators PMs ONLY if they request it.
      James' First Blog Post lol
      Top Tips for Support
      Be SPECIFIC when posting.

Posted 9 years 10 months ago

• I have had a VPS hosted on jaguarpc.com for almost 10 years. Never once had a problem with their support, but it also helped that I didn't need it very often. Uptime and speed have always been good in my experience. I'm running 12 sites off it at the moment and never had problems.

Great company.
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds