Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

No analytics data after update joomla 3.2.3 and ext.

• No analytics data after update joomla 3.2.3 and ext.

Posted 10 years 1 month ago
    • Since my last update of Joomla to version 3.2.3 and the update of the extensions, there is no data in google analytics anymore.

Am I doing something wrong? The google analytic code is on my website.

www.alansmeets.nl

Thanks,

Alan
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: No analytics data after update joomla 3.2.3 and ext.

• Gantry 4.1.21 included a change to the Google analytics code - did you upgrade gantry? are you using 4.1.21? Another member has reported that their GA stopped too so we are currently investigating...

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: No analytics data after update joomla 3.2.3 and ext.

• Thanks for your quick reaction!

Yes, I updated all my extensions including Gantry. I now have the latest version 4.1.21.

Alan
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• ok so I've added this topic to our tracker. Would you mind supplying superadmin details on the secure tab too so that our DEVS can check things.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to AlanSmeets, moderators and administrators

• was there anything discovered on this? I have not been able to get Analytics to work since updating to 3.2.3 either.
    • Ben Lee
    • Elite Rocketeer

• For those not seeing analytics data, I'm guessing you set your analytics account to state that you are using the new code. I think this is what is causing your issue.

I've got several sites up running Joomla 3.2.3 and all are being tracked fine by Google Analytics.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds