Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Joomla User Birthday Module

• Maria Dacus
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Web Site Designer/Administrator

Joomla User Birthday Module

Posted 10 years 3 days ago
    • Ok, I've done a bit of searching, but I can't find what I'm looking for. I noticed that in Joomla 3.x the User Profile plugin comes with the option of having users register their birthdays (and other information).

Other than showing this user profile to the admin or other users as they click on it, I don't see a way to use this information.

Specifically, I would like a simple module that lists the users who have birthdays in the current month. Does anyone know of a current plugin/module that can do this or know the code that I can use to create this module myself?

Consider me a total beginner at PHP and intermediate in HTML and CSS.
    • When solved, please modify your original post and add (SOLVED) into the subject AND change your icon to the green check.  This helps people know they can find a solution in your post if they have the same problem.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Joomla User Birthday Module

Posted 9 years 11 months ago
    • Just look on JED - there's loads to choose from http://extensions.joomla.org/search?q=birthday .

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds