Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Hosting Uk

• Hosting Uk

Posted 9 years 10 months ago
    • Hi looking for a good UK Joomla hosting site, at the mo I'm with servage and it's way to slow. Can anyone recommend a good one.
      Cheers
      Barry
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
  • Re: Hosting Uk

• Thanks cdavis do you use it yourself.

Cheers
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: Hosting Uk

• Hi Barry,

Chris was referring to my business - 3cellhosting. We have a dedicated server in the UK with reliable uptime and good speeds for Joomla. No long contracts so the most that anybody can risk is one month payment for the service they need.

We even host a website on behalf of the NHS and they ran a week long penetration test on the server and we passed with flying colours.

Feel free to contact me if you need more information.

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Barry Stewart, moderators and administrators
    • The following users have thanked you: Barry Stewart

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Glad to be of service. I am in the US but I am very famliar with the service provided by 3Cell.Barry Stewart wrote:
      Thanks cdavis do you use it yourself.

Cheers

• Thanks David, at the mo I run about 3 domains, can use them all with one account.
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

• Hi Barry,

There is no limit to number of domains that can be set up on a single account. The only limit is the disk space assigned to the chosen package, and of course bandwidth limitations but all of these can be adjusted to a bespoke package if required.

Hope this helps 8)

• Thanks David for all your help, so far very pleased. Changed nameservers and it was up within 3 hours. Now just got to get used to cpanel not used that for a long time.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds