Kids just got out of school, this is their summer, hour by hour

Posted 9 years 10 months ago
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: Kids just got out of school, this is their summer, hour by hour

• Hi there,

The water cooler is open for subjects not covered elsewhere in the forums but it was not meant to be a medium to start a blog. :huh:

At present this post is appearing in our moderator list of posts with no replies. So I am replying now to remove it from our list as it is a distraction amongst the list of unanswered posts.

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
    • cbthree
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• You do not seem to be a bundle of fun. Perhaps it's because England is not having it's best footie week. That's OK, it's understandable. At least Suarez looks to be on his way to La Liga.
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

• Hi there,

Ask any of the mods - I am one of the ones with a good sense of humour. :)

As for the England team, they are some of the most overpaid prima donnas in sport. As they left the plane they told the pilot to keep the engines running as they wouldn't be long.

Re: This thread - I politely explained why I responded to the post as it kept appearing in our unanswered posts listing. Simple as that, nothing more and nothing less.

I hope the kids have a great vacation.
    • The following users have thanked you: cdavis411

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds